Asian Institute of Management
The AIM Mission Statement (http://www.aim.edu/aboutaim/mission.asp)
We are committed toward making a difference in sustaining the growth of Asian societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially responsible leaders and managers.
Pursuant to this Mission:
- We will offer leading-edge management programs and use learning technologies that are responsive to our diverse markets.
- We will promote practitioner-oriented research that will elevate our management programs to higher levels of excellence.
- We will attract and develop an international faculty of distinctive competence, and
- highly skilled and trained staff who will ensure the delivery of quality services.
- We will nurture and sustain a culture that rewards professionalism, creativity and excellence.
Affiliations and Partnerships
1. European Foundation for Management Development
2. Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
3. The Aspen Institute Business and Society Program
4. Conference of Asian Foundations and Organizations
5. INTERMAN (International Management Development Network)
Click here to send a comment about this school.
Problem with this profile/links? E-mail us.